Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Free Virtual Class for Entrepreneurs: How to Use Social Media to Get More Clients & Profit
Wednesday, June 13, 2012 from 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM (EDT)
So you’ve been told a million times over that you need to have a “social media presence”, but do you really know what that means and what you’re supposed to be doing with it?
As an entrepreneur and small business owner you’ve got a lot on your plate, and figuring out how to keep up with the latest social media tools can be stressful to say the least…especially when you keep hearing that you need it to get clients and make money in your business.
Join me and Social Media expert, Stacey Ferguson as we share social media to help you grow your business with more clients and visibility. Stacey is also the founder of Blogalicious, one of the premier conferences for women bloggers, which she built from the ground up in just a few short years.
When: June 13, 2012, 8p – 9p EST
Where: Virtual…so wherever you are. Register below to get access details. All registrants will have access to the recording of the class.
This Class Is For You If:
- You’re an entrepreneur…especially if you run a service-based business like holistic or naturopathic practitioners, coaches of all kinds, event planners, professional organizers, etc.
- If you’re running a business, have a bunch of social media accounts that are just languishing…this class is for you
- If you run a business and you’ve resisted social media…this class is for you too!
What You’ll Learn
- Using a Blog to Attract New Clientele
- How to Use Twitter to Increase Your Subscriber Database
- Tips for Developing a Loyal Client Base on Facebook
- Strategies for Marketing Your Business Effectively (and for FREE!) Across Platforms
Spaces are limited -- reserve your spot now!
This teleseminar will be recorded. Register even if you can’t make it and we’ll send you the recording so you don’t miss out.
Hayya (pronounced "hi-ya") Lee is the founder and CEO of www.HayyaLiving.com where she helps entrepreneurs to build strong, profitable businesses that are true to who they are, their values, and their passions. She helps her clients to personalize their businesses and clearly communicate what they offer so that they can stand out in the marketplace, attract their ideal clients, and generate more profit. Hayya helps her clients to achieve results through coaching, self-study programs, workshops, speaking engagements, and other programs.